Services Offered by CBT
Title Insurance – underwritten by First American Title Insurance Company
- Sale or Exchange
- Deferred Exchange (1031)
- Preliminary Title Search – A search of the public records for recorded documents relating to a specific piece of property. This search may result in a Title Commitment.
- Foreclosure Commitment
- Letter Report – A report summarizing the results of a search of public records from the time of current owner to the current date.
- Search Packages – A search of the public records for a specified time period and includes copies of pertinent documents (typed report not provided).
- Closing (Sale) – Involved parties come together to approve and sign documents to transfer property to the new owner (flexible hours and locations).
- Closings (Refinance) – Owner(s) and Lender(s) come together to approve and sign documents for new financing of the owner’s property (flexible hours and locations).
- Witness Closings – Documents have been prepared elsewhere and sent to closer to notarize signatures.
- Construction Disbursements – Manage draw requests, lien releases and fund disbursements.
- Construction Draw Updates – Search for liens, judgments and any new recordings each time a draw is requested.
- Insured Closing Letters
- Assistance With Title Problems